Agency Account Executive
711 Princess St. Alexandria, Virginia 22314 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks an Account Executive for a marketing agency in Northern Virginia. Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of agency account and client management experience combined with a strong understanding of integrated marketing and excellent project management skills.
- Serve as point of contact to develop and execute traditional and digital marketing strategies for assigned clients
- Project manage work flows and deliverables across multiple clients simultaneously
- Manage client communications and deliverables – both in-writing and via verbal & in-person communications
- Bachelor’ s degree and 3+ years of integrated marketing experience; agency experience mandatory
- Strong project management and communication skills and stellar attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Ability to manage client relationships on a daily basis – i.e. troubleshoot challenges and consistently bring new ideas to the table
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.