Agency Creative Project Management Contractor
TorchLight seeks a contract Project/Traffic Manager for an in-house agency in Washington, DC. The traffic manager is responsible for managing the workflow and timeline across all client deliverable requests ensuring projects move through the pipeline on-time and on budget. The traffic manager will create and own project timelines and manage program-level budgeting.
- Create and own project lifecycle including timeline development, task ownership, specs and requirements gathering, budget and production schedules
- Manage timelines associated with client campaign deliverables (offline and online) to ensure successful completion to agency and client specifications
- Ensure accuracy of budgets and financial reporting
- Own status reports for projects and communicate to team as needed
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a project management/trafficking role, agency or client-side
- Ability to multitask and manage projects with a strong attention to detail
- Experience creating project plans/timelines and budgets
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelors degree
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.