Agency Graphic Designer
7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight seeks an agency graphic designer for a long-term contract role with a global business organization’ s in-house agency in Northern Virginia. This position will manage creative assignments from concept to execution. Ideal candidates will have a wide range of design capabilities and across digital and print mediums and should have agency experience. This is a full-time, on-site role for the duration of the contract.
- Create creative concepts to meet specific client needs including email, digital ads, collateral, logos, etc.
- Collaborate with internal agency team members and clients on all creative projects and be personally accountable for graphic design development, and production of concepts as needed.
- Manage projects to budget and schedule.
- Bachelor’ s degree and a minimum of 3 years of agency graphic design experience.
- Must have knowledge of common design software such as Adobe Suite.
- Experience with production design (resizing, formatting, etc.).
- Experience working with copywriters, other designers, account executives, and internal clients to meet creative needs.
- Strong and diverse portfolio of work showcasing a variety of experience, concepts and visual styles.