Content Marketing Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a long-term contractor for a content marketing role with a non-profit in Washington, DC. Successful candidates should have strong content marketing and management experience, working within a CMS, as well as strong integrated campaign management experience.
- Manage editorial review and revisions/updates of digital content and provide QC for all content on key areas of website
- Analyze and report on web metrics leveraging Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Tableau
- Support development, execution and optimization of key digital campaigns and promotional content in online/offline marketing channels
- Set-up and manage monthly tracking of all campaign elements such as tracking codes, testing, QA, etc.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a content marketing and/or integrated campaign management position
- Experience developing and managing digital content working within a CMS
- Experience creating and managing integrated marketing campaigns, with strong emphasis on digital campaigns and digital channel management
- Experience analyzing and reporting on web metrics and marketing campaigns
- Strong communications skills, high attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.