Content Marketing Manager
Arlington, VA | Permanent
TorchLight Hire seeks a Content Marketing Manager for a trade association in Arlington, VA. This role will consult with partner organizations on the creation, curation, production, and promotion of thought-leading content marketing materials.
- Lead content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that support organizational sales and/or membership initiatives for partner organizations; will include working with webinars, podcasts, blogs, speaking engagements and more
- Manage content marketing implementation, including consulting on content development with subject matter experts within partner organizations
- Produce and deliver press releases, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Oversee annual content marketing plans and media calendars – in collaboration with Partner Marketing colleagues on overall annual marketing plans
- Measure effectiveness of content marketing initiatives; optimize and provide business insight for ongoing improvement
- Apply SEO strategy and best practices to all content to improve results
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications, or related field and a minimum of five (5) years' experience working in B2B marketing and/or communications departments; minimum three (3) years working on content marketing strategies
- Consultative and strategic skillsets to support partner organizations in the creation, production, and promotion of thought-leading content
- Strong familiarity with B2B social media, data analytics, CRM, marketing automation, email marketing, brand strategy, and design
- Stellar project management skills and solid understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in working with graphic, infographic, and other design tools for content creation
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.