Content Marketing Manager
Bethesda, MD | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Manager for a Bethesda, MD-based real estate company. Ideal candidates will have a background in B2B content marketing and campaign development. We are looking for forward-thinking marketers that can develop strong marketing strategies, content, campaigns, and marketing plans who have a passion for building an industry-leading content marketing program.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to drive awareness and engagement among target audiences
- Conduct research and journey mapping and build audience personas to inform campaign and content development
- Create engaging, targeted and integrated, multi-channel content marketing strategies and associated campaigns
- Produce written content for marketing campaigns, social media, blogs, webinars, and more
- Execute account-based marketing programs for new client acquisition, cross-sell, and expansion
- Support sales with high-quality sales tools and collateral
- Quantify and report on campaign and content engagement
- Collaborate with HR to develop social and interactive marketing campaigns for recruitment and employee engagement initiatives
- At least 5 years of content marketing and/or campaign management experience, B2B and/or account-based marketing programs experience preferred
- Strong content, social media, and digital marketing experience
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across departments
- Experience managing marketing agencies and consultants
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Strong marketing analytics experience
- Experience using CRM (i.e. Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Basic fluency with core graphic design principles and Adobe design software
- Financial services or professional services marketing experience desired
- Bachelor’ s degree
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.