Content Marketing Manager
TorchLight seeks a Content Marketing and Campaign Manager for a technology-focused non-profit located in McLean, Virginia. This candidate will develop and manage content marketing strategies and plans to support business objectives and promote the brand. Ideal candidates will have experience in developing content strategies and executing them across various marketing and communications campaigns.
- Develop the marketing content strategy aligned to specific company and campaign objectives
- Manage the production and development of multi-media promotional materials and content for various campaigns
- Evaluate, analyze and report on content marketing and campaign results
- Consult with internal teams to guide communications, campaign and content strategies
- Coordinate and project manage activities across various internal teams to ensure content and campaign delivery and success
- Support strategic events and partnerships teams as needed with campaigns and/or content
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing, communications, campaign management and/or content marketing position
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing robust content strategy, both off-line and on-line
- Ability to understand and translate technical work into content that resonates with a non-technical audience
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and programs
- Innovative, outside-of-the-box thinker who can help drive innovation and change
- Outstanding project-management, collaboration and communications skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Agency or consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.