Content Marketing Manager
TorchLight seeks a Content Marketing Manager for a global company located in Sterling, VA. The Content Marketer will serve as a expert on key topics related to the company' s core products and services and will be responsible for producing, curating and managing content across a variety of formats and mediums to support sales and product goals.
- Collaborate on the development of company content strategy with the Head of Content Marketing Strategy, along with sales, marketing, and product departments
- Develop and manage editorial calendar based on audience data, keywords, marketing campaigns, competitors, and other performance results
- Produce and curate content for various formats/mediums including blogs, email newsletters, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Provide reporting and analysis of content marketing programs; optimize content strategy based on performance
- Support digital marketing programs including SEO and SEM
- 5+ years of experience in content development, journalism, or related field; B2B content marketing experience preferred
- Successful record of developing and executing content strategy in support of sales and marketing goals
- Expert writing, editing, proofreading, and interviewing skills
- Experience with CMS, Google Analytics, CRM, and email/marketing automation systems
- Knowledge of SEO keyword research, tagging, and linking
- Ability to analyze content performance and report on results
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor' s degree