Content Marketing Strategist
11911 Freedom Drive Suite 850 Reston, Virginia | Permanent
TorchLight Hire seeks a Content Marketing Strategist for an agency client in Northern VA. This role will help develop, oversee, and implement successful content marketing strategy & implementation for an assigned client portfolio.
- Lead content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads for all assigned client engagements
- Drive content marketing implementation, including managing all marketing editorial calendars
- Measure effectiveness of content marketing initiatives; optimize and provide business insight for ongoing improvement
- Hire, manage, and edit content from freelance writers; write and rewrite content, as necessary
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications, or related field and a minimum of four (4) years' experience working in content marketing; B2B and agency account/client management experience given preference
- Experience creating content for the web and other marketing channels
- Excellent project management skills and solid understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple client engagements
- Stellar writing and editing skills with keen attention to detail
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.