Contract Agency Account Supervisor
401 9th Street NW Washington, District Of Columbia 20004 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a contract account supervisor for an in-house agency in Washington, DC. The account supervisor serves as the day-to-day contact for client deliverables, coordinating across agency team members to ensure execution of campaign/project deliverables. Candidates should be data-savvy with a strong agency account management background. Database marketing and direct response experience is required. This is a FT contract role which requires candidates to be on-site with the agency.
- Manage direct response campaign timelines and execution of client deliverables
- Work with account team to facilitate brainstorming and strategic planning sessions and to analyze results of campaign efforts to inform recommendations and actions
- Work with Traffic Coordinator to build budgets and timelines
- Manage client communications including development of meeting notes, status reports, changes requests, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of agency account management experience
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, specifically cross-channel direct response campaigns that include direct mail and digital channels
- Data analytics experience a plus
- Strong project management and skills, including timeline and budget management
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.