Contract Communications Writer
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Contract Communications Writer for a B2B organization in Northern Virginia. This role is focused on writing in different channels (web, social, email, presentation decks, collateral) to support an important new initiative being supported by this client.
- Develop and execute communication strategies to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives
- Collaborate with management, business stakeholders, and other members of the Marketing Communications team to take individual writing projects seamlessly through the process from concept to completion
- Develop external communications plans and tactics to support assigned initiative and write and edit content for planned campaigns (both traditional and digital)
- Provide ongoing counsel on message development and delivery
- Bachelor’ s Degree and minimum eight (8) years of professional work experience in a business-to-business communication and writing role
- Strong marketing/communication, promotional and technical writing skills and experience
- Strong communication planning, project and client management skills
- Ability to work quickly and with flexibility under pressure while delivering work within tight deadlines
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively. Learn more at https://torchlighthire.com/CareerPortal/#/jobs.