2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, Virginia 20171 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a contract copywriter for long-term placement with a corporate client based in Northern Virginia. Ideal candidates have experience developing brand messaging across all marketing channels including email, social media, website, digital banners, paid search, direct mail and printed collateral. This is a full-time, on-site role.
- Develop creative copy for multiple audiences across traditional and digital channels to foster brand awareness and drive leads
- Create brand messaging optimized for each channel and audience
- Support the social media strategy, editorial, calendar and content requests
- Produce effective email copy that nurtures leads and optimizes engagement
- Provide guidance on message segmentation and appropriate channels for targeted audiences
- Use data/analytics to improve engagement and conversion rates
- At least five years of writing and editing experience; familiarity with AP style
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility with an ability to adapt to changes and respond to internal requests with a positive attitude
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related fields
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively. Learn more at https://torchlighthire.com/CareerPortal/#/jobs.