Contract Email Marketing Coordinator
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a long-term Email Marketing Contractor to assist with development and execution of email campaigns for a national brand headquartered in Northern, VA. This is a hands-on, tactical role to help drive lead gen activity for the organization. This is a full-time contract role, with flexibility work remotely 2 days per week.
- Develop and manage email campaign calendar, including testing schedule, to support lead gen efforts
- Working with creative and technical teams, oversee creation and scheduling of HTML email campaigns
- Test and proof all emails to ensure quality and accuracy
- Create and maintain email list segments
- Create weekly reporting dashboards on campaign performance and provide insights regarding optimization
- Work with internal teams as needed to support their email marketing efforts
- At least three years of email marketing experience
- Experience executing email campaigns leveraging marketing automation software. Eloqua experience preferred
- HTML/CSS experience
- Strong project management, communications and analytical skills
- Bachelor' s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.