Contract Graphic Designer
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Graphic Designer for a long-term contract role with a global business organization in Northern Virginia. This position will handle assignments from concept to execution and ideal candidates will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience within digital and print mediums.
This a project-based, off-site, freelance position. The selected candidate must have access to his/her own technology, including use of both Mac and Windows platforms. Qualified candidates must submit a link to a current portfolio of work along with a resume.
- Create graphics to meet specific organizational needs such as marketing collaterals, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, and more
- Collaborate with internal team members on assigned creative projects and be personally accountable for graphic design development
- Manage projects to budget and schedule
- Bachelor’ s degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional graphic design experience
- Must have knowledge of common design software such as Adobe Suite, Keynote, and PowerPoint; able to work on both Mac and Windows platforms
- Strong and diverse portfolio of work showcasing a variety of experience, concepts and visual styles
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
TorchLight, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector. TorchLight is the trusted partner to help commercial and nonprofit organizations of all sizes identify and place marketing and communications professionals in permanent, contract and contract-to-permanent positions. In 2016, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, the Washington Business Journal named TorchLight as one of the DC area’ s Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.torchlighthire.com.