Contract Marketing Coordinator
Adelphi, Maryland | Contract
TorchLight seeks a long-term contract Marketing Coordinator to execute marketing programs across a highly matrixed organization in Prince George’ s County, MD. Ideal candidates will have excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail. This is a hands-on, tactical role that supports the development and production of marketing materials across a range of channels.
- Manage multiple projects across multiple workstreams working across the organization
- Support the marketing team by implementing tactical programs and provide administrative support as needed
- Help develop and distribute marketing materials for a range of channels including email, print, and web.
- Develop and execute A/B testing schedule
- At least 2 years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Agency experience or similar preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree required
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.