Creative Production Manager
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, Virginia 20171 | Permanent
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Traffic Manager for a corporate client based in Northern Virginia. Ideal candidates have experience managing the workflow of marketing communications jobs from initiation to completion, including development of collateral, advertisements, e-mail campaigns, web sites, web graphics and more.
- Manage online project management tracking tool, creating all deadlines and timelines
- Manage quarterly campaign timeline, production, QA process, and vendor production schedules
- Lead weekly traffic meetings and produce traffic reports
- Generate reports, analyses, metrics, and other research data for campaigns as needed
- Meet regularly with internal design team, track designer hours and assign workload based on availability
- Liaise with marketing team members, channel owners, and design teams to maintain budgets, integrity, and purpose of campaigns
- Support creative team to coordinate photography studio projects and requests
- Offer administrative support to Marketing and Communications Team Leader when needed
- At least five years of production, design and/or trafficking experience
- Team player with ability to work with diverse personality types
- Demonstrated understanding of print, digital and broadcast production
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with project management software, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing/communications/business
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.