Creative Services Manager
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171
TorchLight seeks a Creative Production Manager for a long-term contract role with a corporate client based in Herndon, VA. The contractor will oversee all creative service projects and be responsible for the overall quality and process of work produced within the creatives services department. Ideal candidates will have strong production/design experience and strong project management skills.
- Manage workflow of marketing and communications materials from concept to completion including collateral, advertisements, brochures, postcards, e-mail templates, web pages and graphics, digital video materials, etc.
- Monitor job statuses throughout completion process and ensure all projects are on schedule
- Assign creative projects to designers and ensure a balance of work relative to resources, tracking designer hours and reassigning projects where needed
- Manage quarterly campaign timelines, production, QA process, and vendor production
- Lead weekly traffic meetings, produce appropriate reports, and adjust due dates as needed
- Work closely with marketing team members and act as a partner to ensure all deliverables are produced according to needs, objectives, etc.
- Provide graphic design support when necessary including line edits, graphic resizing, image purchasing, photography studio projects and requests, etc.
- Provide additional support to the marketing team as needed
- 5+ years’ production/design experience, agency experience preferred
- Team player with ability to work across and with all teams and team members
- Exceptional project management, time management, communication, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of print, digital and broadcast production
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or related experience
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.