Customer Experience Analytics Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Customer Satisfaction contractor for a leading member association headquartered in Washington, DC. This role will be responsible for capturing and translating KPIs into actionable insights that drive customer experience improvements and build customer satisfaction and loyalty. Candidates should have strong data analytics and project management skills.
- Gather, analyze and craft insights based on customer experience research and data collected from Net Promoter Score surveys
- Provide data oversight and manage the implementation of new data feeds and dashboards within Clarabridge and Qlikview
- Manage overall project timelines and update senior leadership on progress on regular basis
- At least 5 years of data analytics experience, specifically implementing and evaluating NPS surveys
- Experience working within data visualization software (Qlikview, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Experience with text analytics and analyzing VOC findings to identify actions that improve customer experience
- High degree of comfort leveraging consumer data, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to excel in a highly matrixed, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent project management and written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector. TorchLight is the trusted partner to help commercial and nonprofit organizations of all sizes identify and place marketing and communications professionals in permanent, contract and contract-to-permanent positions. In 2016, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. Learn more at www.torchlighthire.com.