Customer Experience Analytics Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049
TorchLight seeks a Customer Experience Analytics contractor for a leading member association headquartered in Washington, DC. This role will be focused on capturing and analyzing customer data gathered from various sources to create actionable insights to improve the customer experience. Candidates should have strong text analytics and project management skills.
- Partner with internal buisness units to build VOC models to capture key customer experience data
- Gather, analyze and craft insights based on customer experience research and data collected from multiple sources including email, voice, social media, surveys, etc.
- Conduct categorization and sentiment audit analysis and develop insights reports
- Manage overall VOC project timelines and update senior leadership on progress on regular basis
- At least 5 years of experience in a data analytics role
- Demonstrated experience with text analytics tools (Clarabridge) and analyzing VOC findings to identify actions that improve customer experience
- Experience working with data visualization software and predictive modeling (Qlikview, Tableau, Domo, etc.) desired
- High degree of comfort leveraging consumer data, both qualitative and quantitative and crafting a story leveraging data
- Ability to excel in a highly matrixed, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent project management and written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.