Digital Ad Ops Contractor
Washington, DC | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Digital Ad Ops Contractor for a leading member association headquartered in Washington, DC. Ideal candidates will leverage their diverse background in digital advertising campaign management and optimization, must have strong martech understanding and have the ability to work with digital channel experts across the marketing organization to drive campaign performance.
- Manage campaign set-up and trafficking according to campaign requirements
- Set-up and manage third-party ad server tracking codes
- QA ad tags, creative, and landing pages prior to trafficking to ensure functionality and timeliness
- Support overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Troubleshoot any campaign/creative issues that affect serving, tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Perform campaign maintenance, monitoring, and performance analysis and execute change requests and revisions as needed
- Experience with marketing pixels/tags, tracking vs conversion pixels, ability to QA pixel firing
- Strong Technical marketing skills
- Experience building, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns via DSPs
- Strong communication skills and comfort level in selling ideas and concepts to senior management
- Basic understanding of code (CSS, HTML5, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently, but also collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience with online media and marketing
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com