Digital Analytics Contractor
8110 Gatehouse Road Falls Church, Virginia 22042 | Contract to Hire
TorchLight seeks a digital marketing analytics contractor for an established healthcare client in Northern Virginia. This role is responsible for tracking, analyzing and managing data related to online engagement and/or online customer feedback as part of the organization’ s reputation management program.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least three years of experience tracking, analyzing and reporting on online and social media campaigns, conversations and/or engagement
- Serve as point of contact and owner for the reputation management program including social media monitoring, surveys, business directories, etc.
- Must be proficient in graphic and data applications and programs including Business Intelligence tools, Google Analytics, social media analytics, and Excel
- Basic familiarity with CRM systems, reporting dashboards, content management systems, social publishing and listening tools
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively. Learn more at https://torchlighthire.com/CareerPortal/#/jobs.