Digital Communications Manager
50 F Street NW #900 Washington, DC 20001
TorchLight Hire seeks a Digital Communications Manager for a national association headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area. He or she will lead the development and execution of digital communication strategy across multiple channels including organic and paid social media, paid search and web sites. He or she is also responsible for digital content strategy and execution, as well as messaging across all digital channels.
- Develop and execute a robust strategic digital media plan to achieve communication and business objectives.
- Work with outside digital agency to develop effective organic and paid social media campaigns to influence policymakers, stakeholders and other target audiences.
- Direct development of web properties to maximize user experience and engagement.
- Create and manage a content calendar for social media and web sites.
- Work with internal partners to develop effective content for digital platforms.
- Create reports on key performance metrics & provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage vendor relationships for select web and development and social media campaigns.
- 5-7 years of agency experience including work with political/public affairs clients.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing digital communication strategies including social media, paid search and web platforms.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Drupal and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premiere).
- Experience with social media tools (HootSuite, Sprout Social, etc.) and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree; understanding of or interest in rural communities.