Digital Creative Director
433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, VA 22301
TorchLight seeks a Digital Creative Director for an agency client based in Alexandria, VA. The Director will oversee and guide the development of digital strategies and creative ideas for a key client’ s national campaign. Qualified candidates have at least 8-10 years of experience building cross-platform digital strategies and campaigns for a national brand and will be adept at generating creative concepts, translating ideas into campaign strategies and producing digital assets that are aligned with client/business objectives.
- Oversee digital strategy and digital design ideation and concepting for a large, national client
- Align digital media plans with business objectives and translate into digital campaign ideas, content and assets
- Collaborate with digital, creative and technical teams to design and produce digital campaign plans and creative assets
- Leverage campaign data to design, direct and optimize digital strategies, campaigns and assets
- At least 8-10 years of experience creating digital-first, national marketing/advertising campaigns; agency and big brand experience desired
- Proven experience defining digital strategies and guiding development of campaign assets and content for cross-platform, paid and earned, digital campaigns
- Expertise in ideating and creative concepting for digital channels (social, web/display, email, etc.)
- A passion for digital marketing and a desire to stay on top of digital trends, research, innovations, etc.
- Experience leveraging data to develop and shape digital and creative strategies
- Collaborative, creative marketer with strategic vision
- Hands-on design, production and digital platform experience. Adobe Creative Suite desired, portfolio required
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.