Digital Marketing Director
7902 Westpark Drive McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight seeks a Director, Digital Marketing for a national company headquarterd in Northern Virginia. The Director will develop and execute the company’ s digital strategy across multiple platforms in order to optimize the digital customer experience and drive leads. He or she will work with internal stakeholders and partners to identify opportunities, develop plans and deliver results aligned with business objectives.
- Develop digital marketing strategy and associated campaigns across SEO, paid search, display, email, etc.
- Manage and execute digital marketing efforts in collaboration with vendors and internal stakeholders to drive leads.
- Create digital brand strategy for local markets and deliver customer-specific messaging mapped to individual market needs.
- Develop benchmarks and KPIs to measure and report on campaign success; evaluate ROI and optimize strategies.
- Stay abreast of latest trends, monitor competitors and, identify customer needs via research & key data; implement required changes, innovations & upgrades.
- Partner with IT, analytics, & digital product group to maximize customer digital experience.
- Establish and manage digital marketing budget.
- Serve as digital marketing subject matter expert.
- Manage a small team.
- 7 or more years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Demonstrated success managing digital marketing programs that drive brand awareness, leads, sales, and ROI.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Webmaster & bid management software.
- Adept at using content management systems (Sitecore preferred).
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, PR, and communications.
- Bachelor’ s degree; experience in healthcare, real estate, hospitality, or related field a plus.
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 by the Washington Business Journal.