Digital Product Manager
11921 Freedom Drive, Ste. 300 Reston, VA 20190 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Digital Product Manager for a Non-Profit organization based in Reston. The position is responsible for managing the development and implementation of digital strategies that tie to the Company’ s overall marketing strategy. A main focus of this position is to monetize the company’ s website which will have direct impact on the Company’ s revenue and growth.
- Manage the implementation of the commercialization model for digital traffic
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for research and implementation of new products.
- Create and execute plans to drive roadmap development
- Partner with sales team to transition accounts from sales to operations
- Manage client relations for day-to-day operations including ad scheduling, ad placement, metrics reporting and invoicing
- Manage roadmap for company tool, including enhancing and expanding functionality and increasing user engagement within the tool
- Conduct ongoing research and user testing to determine user needs
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams to continue to review and prioritize the backlog
- Manage development of sales collateral and sales training materials
- At least 5 years of experience working in web, mobile management and/or digital marketing
- Bachelor’ s degree, Master’ s degree preferred
- Strong digital marketing and business aptitude and e-commerce experience
- Experience working in an enterprise content management system
- Knowledge of Sitecore, SharePoint, Google Analytics, JIRA, and Business Objects
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.