Director, Digital Marketing & Engagement
1825 K St. NW Washington, DC 20006
TorchLight seeks a Director of Digital Marketing for a national non-profit based in Washington, DC. This is a key role responsible for leading the organization’ s digital strategy to cultivate donor engagement and increase awareness for the organization’ s mission.
- Lead and implement a cross-channel digital strategy aimed at building awareness and reaching donors across web, social, email, paid digital advertising, search, etc.
- Develop metrics and targets for each channel and track and analyze results
- Identify target audiences and collaborate with program groups to develop and implement digital communications strategies
- Create and oversee the execution of online campaigns including petitions, emails, etc.
- Lead content strategy and content marketing
- Advise on best practices for engagement in the digital space
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and with national chapters
- Manage vendors and a small team of digital specialists
- At least 8 years of digital marketing experience, including 1-2 years supervisory/management experience
- Experience developing and managing digital campaigns and digital content strategies to drive engagement and fundraising
- Experience managing and executing online advertising campaigns through Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, DSPs, etc.
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva/etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and/or fundraising databases (Raiser’ s Edge, VAN, Excel, SQL)
- Hands-on experience working with a campaign, state party or committee and/or digital fundraising firm a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.