Director, Digital Marketing & Engagement
1825 K St. NW Washington, DC 20006
TorchLight seeks a Director of Digital Marketing for a national non-profit based in Washington, DC. This is a key role responsible for leading the organization’ s digital strategy to cultivate donor engagement and increase awareness for the organization’ s mission.
- Lead and implement a cross-channel digital strategy aimed at building awareness and reaching donors across web, social, email, paid digital advertising, search, etc.
- Develop success metrics for each channel and campaign and track and analyze results
- Identify target audiences and collaborate with program groups to develop and implement digital communications strategies
- Create and oversee the execution of online campaigns including petitions, emails, etc.
- Lead content strategy and content marketing
- Advise on best practices for engagement in the digital space
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and national chapters on digital strategies and campaigns to met goals and objectives
- Manage vendors and a small team of digital specialists
- At least 8 years of experience in a digital strategy and/or digital marketing position, with at least 1-2 years supervisory/management experience
- Proven experience crafting organization-wide digital strategies and executing digital campaigns and content strategies to drive engagement and fundraising
- Experience managing and executing online advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and/or fundraising databases (Raiser’ s Edge, VAN, Excel, SQL)
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media analytics platforms, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with a campaign, state party or committee and/or digital fundraising firm a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
About TorchLight Hire:
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.