Director, Digital Marketing
433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, Virginia 22301 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Director, Digital Marketing for a fast-growing digital communications agency in Alexandria. This role would lead a team of digital specialists responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing, paid media, analytics, and web design for a diverse roster of clients.
- Translate client goals into innovative digital marketing campaigns
- Develop budget recommendations and media plans
- Define KPIs, develop measurement strategies, and estimate impact and ROI
- Perform competitive analyses and other market research
- Oversee the development of digital marketing content and collateral
- Manage and execute campaigns across a variety of channels
- Analyze cross-channel data and report on digital campaign performance
- Identify tools and technology needed to support campaign implementation
- Support training and development of more junior digital staff
- At least 7 years of planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong media planning, SEO, social media, and content strategy experience
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing channels, trends and technologies
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Facebook and social media advertising as well as Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.