Director, Marketing Communications
7700 Wisconsin Ave., Suite 500 Bethesda, Maryland 20814 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Director of Marketing Communications for a national insurance services company based in Montgomery County, MD. The Director is responsible for planning, creating, and executing all marketing communications activity including marketing campaigns, website management, collateral development, and media relations.
- Lead digital marketing campaigns and advertising including paid search, SEO/SEM, social media and email marketing to increase online presence
- Conduct media buys for print and online advertising to support outreach objectives
- Oversee the development of marketing materials and provide trafficking support across multiple projects within department
- Manage media relations/PR as well as thought leadership strategy for the organization
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and other operational metrics for all marketing and communications initiatives
- Lead and mentor communications associates
- At least 7-10 years of relevant marketing/communications experience; preferably in B2B environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including email campaign management, social media, and SEO/SEM
- Experience managing media relations/PR
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience leveraging surveys and customer feedback to create effective messages, outreach materials, and operations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/