Email Operations Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, District Of Columbia | Contract
TorchLight seeks an Email Project Manager for a long-term contract role with a large association headquartered in downtown DC. The Manager will oversee project and account management between the client’ s Agencies of Record and the internal business units.
- Manage the overall process for new email campaigns to include: gathering requirements, creative brief development/oversight, providing ongoing project updates to key stakeholders and business units, etc.
- Assign and manage email workflow tasks with agency partners and internal clients leveraging workflow management software
- Track and manage weekly status meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Manage the agency deliverables and utilization per agency contracts, which includes tracking agency performance, SLAs, trouble shooting, monitoring/reporting, etc.
- Execute against standardized email guidelines ensuring brand alignment, improved member experience, opt-out/unsubscribe processes, etc.
- Coordinate project/program approvals as needed between the agencies, email operations team and internal clients
- Adhere to project management best practices to deliver the right solutions on time and within budget
- At least 5-8 years of email project management experience and agency relationship management
- Ability to develop and manage weekly and monthly reports of agency deliverables and utilization
- Experience working with the workflow management tools (Aprimo, Excel) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or applicable areas of study
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area. At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.