1255 Twenty-Third Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
TorchLight seeks an Engagement Manager for a national publication headquartered in Washington, DC. The Engagement Manager will lead the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives awareness, adoption, and renewal of content licensing programs. He or she will collaborate with internal teams to meet business and revenue goals.
- Direct the development of marketing strategy to ensure high awareness, activation, readership, engagement, and renewal.
- Analyze and understand needs of both institutional customers and end users to drive effective marketing and communications.
- Develop and execute activation and engagement vehicles including email communications, web content, and other outreach types to onboard and retain clients and end users.
- Provide regular reporting on readership, engagement, and customer feedback.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and ensure their product and service needs are met.
- Represent customer and end-user needs to related internal departments.
- Promote company, products, and services at key industry and end-user events.
- 2 or more years of experience in customer engagement role.
- Demonstrated success managing engagement programs to meet and exceed marketing, business, and revenue goals.
- Excellent digital and social media skills.
- Experience in account and relationship management.
- Background in consumer research.
- Knowledge of or experience in higher education or non-profits a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 by the Washington Business Journal.