1255 Twenty-Third Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
TorchLight seeks an Engagement Manager for a national publication headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area. The Engagement Manager will lead the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives awareness, adoption, and renewal of content licensing programs. He or she will collaborate with internal teams to meet business and revenue goals.
- Direct the development of marketing strategy to ensure high awareness, activation, readership, engagement, and renewal.
- Analyze and understand needs of both institutional customers and end users to drive effective marketing and communications.
- Develop and execute activation and engagement vehicles including email communications, web content, and other outreach types to onboard and retain clients and end users.
- Provide regular reporting on readership, engagement, and customer feedback.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and ensure their product and service needs are met.
- Represent customer and end-user needs to related internal departments.
- Promote company, products, and services at key industry and end-user events.
- 2 or more years of experience in customer engagement role.
- Demonstrated success managing engagement programs to meet and exceed marketing, business, and revenue goals.
- Excellent digital and social media skills.
- Experience in account and relationship management.
- Background in consumer research.
- Knowledge of or experience in higher education or non-profits a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field.