Executive Communications Manager
7525 Colshire Dr. McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight seeks an Employee and Executive Communications Manager for a technology-focused non-profit in McLean, Virginia. This candidate will provide strategic communications support in developing and implementing an employee communications strategy that support the organization’ s key priorities and fosters employee engagement. Experience working with senior leaders and stakeholders across the organization on internal communications and organizational change initiatives is desired.
- Develop and execute a communications strategy and associated plans that support the organization’ s key initiatives and foster engagement with employees
- Create and manage comprehensive messaging strategy for enterprise-wide initiatives, including organizational change initiatives
- Develop content for executives and employees including tool kits, reports, presentations, etc.
- Partner with HR to ensure integration with employee engagement strategies
- Provide strategic communications support and consultation for internal stakeholder groups
- Develop and analyze key metrics to measure effectiveness of communications strategies
- At least 8 years’ experience developing successful and measurable internal communications strategies
- Demonstrated experience leading communications strategies related to large-scale organizational changes
- Experience consulting with internal stakeholders to develop communications solutions that align to employee and business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage schedules, budgets, etc.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization and adapt to change
- Strong leadership, team-building, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in communications, media relations, public affairs or related field
TorchLight Hire is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.