Field Marketing Manager
5860 Trinity Parkway #600 Centreville, VA 20120 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Field Marketing Manager for a client based in Northern Virginia. This role requires a self-starter who can plan, develop, and implement critical marketing tools and materials to support the client’ s field sales team. Experience working within a B2B sales enablement and/or field marketing role is required.
- Supply sales team with information and tools needed for successful outreach and customer acquisition
- Develop engaging sales tools such as FAQ’ s, talking points, new product/product enhancement summary documents, etc.
- Manage internal communication efforts to drive weekly communications, field calls, etc.
- Serve as primary liaison to product management team and develop communication tools for new products
- Provide support to sales team for targeted events, field meetings, conventions, and conferences
- At least 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role with demonstrated experience planning and executing marketing campaigns to drive leads and sales
- Experience leveraging traditional and digital channels to reach key audiences
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to influence effective marketing programs
- Ability to respond quickly and drive results in a sales focused environment
- High-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to work cross-functionally and adapt to changing priorities
- Up to 25% travel required to meet with field teams, attend trade shows, events, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.