Manager, Digital Marketing
7 West Drive Bethesda, Maryland 20814 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Digital Marketing Manager for a non-profit in Montgomery County. This position is responsible for strategic planning, implementation, oversight and evaluation of the organization’ s marketing and digital communication strategy.
- Oversee all marketing activities including advertising, digital and social media, content marketing, events, etc.
- Create, implement and evaluate an annual multi-channel strategic communications plan
- Develop key performance metrics, including website traffic and conversions, to effectively evaluate and optimize marketing tactics and audience engagement
- Create and manage the development and production of all print and digital collateral (brochures, newsletters, annual reports, mailings, advertisements, event programs, etc.)
- Support development, communications and special events as assigned, including giving tours and public speaking appearances, working at fundraising events or attending events
- Serve as brand ambassador to ensure compliance and integration of messaging with all other communication channels and across the organization
- Manage relationships with the media and key vendors
- Manage and mentor a small team
- At least 6+ years of experience in marketing communications required, with at least 2 year’ s supervisory experience; nonprofit experience and digital marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, and customer management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.