Manager, Digital Strategy
Washington, DC 20001 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Manager of Digital Strategy for a full-time role with a trade association in Washington, DC. This organization seeks a dynamic leader who is well-versed in creating and managing a strategic marketing plan across all digital channels including content, web, social, and more.
- Develop and implement a digital/social/content strategy to support the organization’ s mission and effectively reach its target audiences
- Oversee and contribute to the management and production of a variety of content for the organization’ s digital and social media platforms
- Research and write articles for the organization’ s website
- Regularly evaluate the digital media strategy and tactics to ensure they align with the organization’ s strategy and policy objectives
- Build digital advertising plans to promote organization’ s content via search, social media and other media
- Manage timelines, budgets and resources in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field of study and a minimum of five (5) plus years of experience managing digital content and social media platforms for campaigns, brands or businesses; financial services, legal or technology industry experience preferred
- Proven success developing and implementing tactical plans that build and nurture online stakeholders
- Experience establishing metrics, developing insights and recommending strategies that achieve specific goals
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as project management and organizational skills
- Experience using Word Press, Drupal, HTML and other basic content management systems
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other social media insights and analytic tools
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.