Manager, Organizational Change Communications
TorchLight seeks a Change Communications Manager for a technology-focused non-profit located in Tysons Corner, VA. This position will work within the team responsible for creating and implementing an enterprise-level change adoption plan and will be responsible for ensuring the involvement of all necessary stakeholders in achieving this goal. Experience planning, executing and/or communicating organizational change management elements is required.
- With change adoption team, develop change communication strategies and stakeholder engagement plans, including setting communications goals and success factors to be tracked and measured
- Communicate, maintain and monitor progress of stakeholder engagement plan
- Develop engaging content (newsletters, stories, talking points, etc.) to support stakeholder adoption of core changes
- Perform stakeholder analysis, leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, to inform planning process and messaging recommendations
- Provide communications support to key stakeholders to help lead transformation throughout the organization
- Bachelor’ s degree and a minimum 6 years of experience in a communications position
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing organizational change management programs and elements including research, messaging, communications planning, etc.; experience with ERP implementations a plus
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a highly visible and time sensitive environment
- Creative approach to projects and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.