MarTech Project Manager
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a MarTech Project Management Contractor for a full-time, on-site contract in Tysons Corner, VA. This role will work directly with the Digital Strategy and Marketing and Communications Operations teams to help develop a vision for how technology and data can support digital marketing objectives, proactively identify new projects, and manage marketing technology prioritization backlog.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor scheduling, planning, and performance of marketing and communications initiatives
- Negotiate and prepare contracts by considering financial conditions, sources, and requirements
- Ensure adherence to plans and schedules
- Help direct work of stakeholders assigned to a program from various departments
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Act as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are reached
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’ s Degree and four (4)+ years of experience; PMP or other project management certifications preferred
- Experience developing and managing a technology backlog
- Experience working within agile development methodology in a product owner role
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing technology: marketing automation, web analytics platforms, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with and understanding of marketing channels (display, email, social, SEM, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using technology and marketing expertise to improve business performance
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com