Market Research Manager
813 Maiden Choice Lane Baltimore, Maryland 21228 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Market Analysis Manager for a national real estate developer based in Baltimore. The analyst is responsible for evaluating new business development opportunities through data-driven market data analysis and research.
- Review and analyze market and business development opportunities including competitive analysis, pricing/positioning, and geographic demographics based on qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary research
- Provide regular analysis of economic indicators including real estate market trends, employment growth, unemployment rates
- Summarize data in a written summary of each market
- Support consumer insights and market research activities including, but not limited to focus groups, surveys and quantitative studies
- Maintain ongoing communication with the business development, development, sales and marketing, finance and operations teams
- Manage and lead direct report
- At least 8 years of research-driven market analysis experience
- Ability to run, oversee and interpret both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies including but not limited to: focus groups, conjoint analyses, online panel surveys, etc.
- Solid business acumen and writing skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% to potential markets
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.