Market Research Manager
4500 East-West Highway, Suite 900 Bethesda, Maryland 20814 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Market Research Manager for a non-profit organization in Montgomery County, MD. The Manager will oversee and manage research development and execution for programs, conferences, customer satisfaction, and any other projects as needed.
- Set strategic direction and determine organizational research priorities
- Execute on any program and/or operational initiatives
- Assist with strategic market planning, identify business needs and develop comprehensive research plans
- Manage the budget and timeline to achieve the project’ s research objectives
- Oversee a wide array of research services including collection and analysis of external/secondary research, environmental scans, in-depth interviewing, focus groups, online surveys, and social media listening
- Lead the analysis of all research results and provide recommendations to the organization
- At least 7+ years of qualitative market research preferably in a trade association or media entity
- Bachelor’ s degree with concentration in Marketing and/or Marketing Research
- Familiarity with statistical methods and use of online survey tools and preferably SPSS
- Demonstrated experience with focus group facilitation
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.