433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, VA 22301
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Analyst for a digital agency client headquartered in Alexandria, VA. This position is responsible for tracking and analyzing digital campaign performance leveraging various tools and data sources. Ideal candidates are very comfortable creating dashboards and reports and analyzing data to craft insights and recommendations. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Tableau experience is desired.
- Manage the data and metrics associated with digital marketing and advertising campaign performance
- Track, analyze and report on campaign analytics across web, digital advertising and social media tools
- Establish benchmarks and KPI’ s and identify areas of opportunity to meet client goals
- Work collaboratively with digital marketing and web teams to set and report on goals and objectives
- 2+ years’ experience in digital analytics and/or marketing analytics role
- Experience with digital advertising metrics and reporting tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience with Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- High proficiency creating and troubleshooting reports, dashboards, etc.
- Natural curiosity as it relates to data, data patterns, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.