7902 Westpark Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a marketing analyst for a client based in Tysons Corner. The analyst is responsible for supporting organizational marketing efforts and driving performance through in-depth analytics and reporting.
- Create marketing performance reports and dashboards from multiple sources, including website traffic, CRM data, marketing campaign performance, customer experience and a marketing automation platform
- Monitor conversion and response metrics by data source, demographic, geographic and behavioral information
- Perform in-depth analysis to to optimize campaign performance
- Monitor competitive and market trends, report findings and make recommendations
- At least three years of demonstrated success managing complex data sets; marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Excel, CRM, Tableau, Power BI, Marketing Automation, SQL
- Ability to clearly explain data findings in clear, concise reports
- Adept project manager and innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively. Learn more at https://torchlighthire.com/CareerPortal/#/jobs.