Marketing Analytics Contractor
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Markeing Analytics Contractor for a client headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. This is a long-term contract position responsible for tracking and reporting on web site, BI and marketing campaign analytics, including A/B and multivariate testing. Ideal candidates are very comfortable creating dashboards, analytics reports and crafting insights and recommendations based on data.
- Manage the data and metrics associated with BI tools and develop comprehensive reports
- Analyze and report on web site analytics, including online engagement and A/B and multivariate tests, and recommend strategies to drive traffic and improve performance
- Establish benchmarks and KPI’ s and identify areas of opportunity to meet goals
- Understand business requirements and translate those requirements into comprehensive reports and/or dashboards
- At least 3 years of experience in a business intelligence, web analytics and/or marketing analytics role
- Expertise using BI, analysis and reporting tools including Omniture, Cognos, Excel, and SQL
- High proficiency creating and QA’ ing reports, dashboards, analyses, etc.
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
- Basic marketing campaign know-how
- Natural curiosity as it relates to data, data patterns, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.