Marketing Analytics Contractor
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Analytics Contractor for a top association headquartered in downtown Washington, DC. This position is responsible for creating, tracking and reporting on cross-channel marketing campaigns. Ideal candidates are very comfortable tracking and managing campaign data, creating dashboards and reports, and crafting insights and recommendations based on campaign data. Adobe Analytics/Omniture expertise is a must.
- Manage the data and metrics associated with integrated campaign performance
- Create, maintain and QC digital campaign IDs
- Analyze and report on campaign analytics including online engagement and A/B and multivariate tests across channels
- Create dashboards and reports to support internal clients and marketing team requests
- At least 3 years of experience in a web, digital and/or marketing campaign analytics role
- Expertise using campaign analysis and reporting tools including Adobe Analytics/Omniture, SQL and Excel
- High proficiency creating and troubleshooting reports, dashboards, etc.
- Natural curiosity as it relates to data, data patterns, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.