Marketing Automation Manager
433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, Virginia 22301 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Automation Manager for an agency client based in Alexandria. This role is responsible for managing, analyzing and optimizing automated digital marketing campaigns for clients across multiple accounts. Candidates with prior experience building a marketing automation program are highly encouraged to apply.
- Manage the lead generation cycle and implement lead scoring practices
- Build and implement a reporting system to integrate, measure and optimize automated campaigns
- Create dashboards and reports and report on campaign performance
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve client goals
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with strong marketing automation experience required
- Hands-on experience using email and automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc) to support lead generation efforts
- Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign data
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.