Marketing Automation Specialist
433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, VA 22301
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Automation Specialist for an agency client based in Alexandria, VA. This role is responsible for strategizing and executing automated digital marketing campaigns for clients across various industries. Candidates with prior experience managing a marketing automation program are highly encouraged to apply.
- Create strategy, set-up and execute email and automated marketing campaigns
- Track, analyze and report on campaign results and offer recommendations to improve effectiveness
- Conduct A/B testing for ongoing campaign optimization
- Support other digital marketing efforts (SEO, paid media, social media) as needed
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve client goals
- At least 3 years’ experience running digital marketing campaigns, strong marketing automation experience required
- Hands-on experience using email automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign data
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.