Marketing Campaign Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049
TorchLight seeks a marketing campaign manager for a contract position with a top association in Washington, DC. The campaign manager is responsible for the day-to-day project management of integrated marketing campaigns for several membership offerings, working cross-functionally to ensure successful campaign results. Contractor will develop integrated marketing campaigns and campaign creative and also track and analyze campaign results as needed. This is a full-time, on-site contract position located in downtown Washington, DC.
- Work with internal stakeholders and agencies to develop campaign strategy to ensure they align with business/marketing objectives
- Oversee campaign execution across traditional and digital channels
- Track campaign metrics and provide analysis to stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience developing and executing integrated campaigns and project-managing campaign calendars, creative development, testing, etc.
- Experience analyzing campaign results and developing insights and recommendations to meet stated objectives
- Bachelors degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 by the Washington Business Journal.