Marketing Campaign Management Contractor
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Campaign Management Contractor for a large financial services organization located in Northern Virginia. This hands-on role is responsible for supporting marketing campaign efforts including managing campaign requests and having a hand in overall quality control efforts related to integrated campaigns. This role is a full-time long-term contract engagement and requires candidates to be on-site with the client.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives
- Create marketing strategies to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Help to develop brand messages that result in increased engagement, loyalty and improving market share
- Work with marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs for various market segments
- Assist in the daily growth and development of assigned marketing campaigns
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure promotion success
- Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of 6+ years’ experience in B2B marketing campaign management
- Strong marketing planning, project and client management skills
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.