Marketing Coordinator Contractor
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171
TorchLight seeks a long-term contract Marketing Coordinator for an organization in Herndon, VA. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience and excellent project management skills.This is a hands-on, tactical role that supports the development and production of marketing materials across a range of channels.
- Manage multiple marketing projects across multiple teams working across the organization
- Support the marketing team by implementing tactical programs and provide administrative support as needed
- Help develop and distribute marketing materials for a range of channels including email, print, and web.
- Manage project communications between vendors/contractors, project manager and internal clients
- Pull basic campaign metrics from internal email and social media platforms
- At least 2 years of marketing experience
- Experience using MS Office and email/social media marketing automation platforms
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Agency experience or similar preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree required
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.