2451 Crystal Drive Suite 900 Arlington, Virginia 22202 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a contract Marketing Coordinator for a non-profit in Arlington, VA. This position will be the point person for the organization’ s marketing, communications, web and social media activities.
• Coordinate and facilitate marketing and creative service projects with internal project managers
• Manage project communications between vendors/contractors, project manager and internal clients
• Pull basic campaign metrics from internal email and social media platforms
• Follow-up with project managers to ensure deadlines, deliverables, and approvals are determined and met
• Bachelor’ s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of two years of marketing project management experience
• Strong analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle many projects simultaneously and independently
• Experience with MS Office and email/social media marketing automation platforms
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.